The Pursell Group is a leading executive search firm offering an elevated executive search experience, making your desired business goals our highest priority. Our business model was designed to empower clients to drive positive change through providing extraordinary talent because we know whoever has the best talent wins.
The Pursell Group has an unparalleled commitment to our client’s success. Our team is results focused, collaborative and trusted. We are devoted to building meaningful relationships of value and trust with our clients and the talented leaders with whom we engage on a daily basis. We have secured many top leaders and professionals for our clients.
Our mission is to help our client companies hire top talent which helps them increase their bottom line on a global basis, while helping professionals attain career-enhancing opportunities that allow them to achieve the quality of life they seek. Our passion is to solve hiring challenges and to make a difference in the lives of people. For employers, working with a good recruiter should result in hiring the best person for your position, not the “best person looking” for a new position. We partner with companies that need to find talented people to help their business growth and become more profitable.
We partner with client companies of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies, to small start-ups and midsize companies throughout the US and Canada to help them locate and hire the best talent for their specific needs. We work with for-profit corporations and non-profit organizations.
If you are an employer seeking top talent, look no further than The Pursell Group, LLC, for your hiring needs.
We handle executive search and recruitment in the following areas, industries and market sectors:
- Animal Health Industry Recruitment
- Animal Ag-Tech Industry Recruitment
- Consumer Packages Goods Recruitment
- Life Sciences Recruitment
- Non-Profit Recruitment for executives and development professionals
- Pet Care Industry Recruitment
- Pet Specialty Recruitment
- Pet Tech Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing Recruitment
- Veterinary Medicine Recruitment
- Board of Directors
- General Manager
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Chief Medical Officer
- Head of Research and Development
- Vice President of Sales
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Products
- Vice President of Regulatory Affairs
- Chief of Staff
- Commercial Director US Operations
- Sr. Director of Business Development
- Director of Technical Services
- Director of Biologics
- Senior Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Director of Safety and Efficacy
- Director of Genetics
- Medical Director
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Sales
- Director of Product Development
- Director Convention & Meeting Planning Division
- Director of Pharmacovigilance
- Division Director Membership & Field Services Division
- Director of Communication
- Regional Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Product Development Manager
- Product Development Manager
The Pursell Group is an accredited search and recruiting firm by NAPS.
What is NAPS NAF accreditation?
The NAPS Accredited Firm designation (NAF), known as the Robert P. Style Accredited Firm Program after the long-tenured NAPS legal counsel and employment law expert, sends a signal to candidates, clients and the general public that the firm is one committed to the highest professional and business standards set by the industry, including the following:
- Commitment to Certification
- Commitment to Education
- Commitment to the Profession
- Commitment to the Free Enterprise System
- Commitment to Community Service
In a day when the consuming public is becoming increasingly conscious of the importance of professional, ethical and business standards, NAPS is proud to be a pioneer in setting the bar high for the search and staffing industry. Robert P. Style personally asked The Pursell Group founder, Stacy Pursell, to serve on the board of directors for the National Association of Personnel Services. Stacy served as a board of director member for four years.